Executive Leadership Promotions/Changes

From: Ted Johns
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 10:55 AM
Subject: RE: Bob Wendle becomes new Divisional Sales VP

Wendlemeister,

I’m going to miss you! You taught me everything I know. You rescued us from the mediocrity of that other guy (I won’t mention names) and pulled this ship out of a nosedive.

From: Amy Rodriguez
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 10:58 AM
Subject: RE: Bob Wendle becomes new Divisional Sales VP

Bob,

When I talk about you, I sound like some sort of groupie!

This is a huge loss for our team, but DIGDOP is gaining a great leader! I’m so grateful for your insight and insightful mentoring. Miss you already!

From: Mike O’Hare
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 11:12 AM
Subject: RE: Bob Wendle becomes new Divisional Sales VP

What a loss of a truly great exec. Wendlemeister, you made me what I am today. I first met Bob when he headed up IVM and was guided by his great leadership. I’ll miss you, and best of luck. Here’s to a great man!

From: Brittany Wells
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 11:15 AM
Subject: RE: Bob Wendle becomes new Divisional Sales VP

Bob, you’re a great executive, and we’ve lost an integral part of the team. I remember that night that Bob saved this whole family from a fire. He was driving home one night (another late night session!) when he saw the burning house, stopped his Hummer in front, and ran into the fire and saved the whole family! The Wendlemeister risked his life to save them in the nick of time. Bob came out a little singed but otherwise fine. He even gave the family XCR T-Shirts and mugs. What a hero!

From: Donna McCaddam
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 11:24 AM
To: Regional Sales and Marketing Team; DIGDOP Business Leadership Team; XCR Leads All; Solutions Gurus; Ninja Marketing Leadership Team; Bob Wendle; Brittany Wells
Subject: RE: Bob Wendle becomes new Divisional Sales VP

Bob,

Wow! I’d never heard that story about rescuing the family before! That is amazing. We are losing an amazing man! Our loss is DIGDOP’s gain!

From: Travis Dugan
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 11:41 AM
To: Regional Sales and Marketing Team; DIGDOP Business Leadership Team; XCR Leads All; Solutions Gurus; Ninja Marketing Leadership Team; Bob Wendle; Ted Johns
Subject: RE: Bob Wendle becomes new Divisional Sales VP

Bob,

I’m so sorry to see you go off to DIGDOP! What are we going to do?

My most inspiring memory of you is when you were traveling in Iraq and captured Saddam Hussein! And you saved that village from the insurgents! You destroyed a rebel stronghold! Inspiring!

From: David Filtrel
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 11:55 AM
Subject: RE: Bob Wendle becomes new Divisional Sales VP

My favorite Wendlemeister memory: I remember the time in Prague that Bob and I had that deep conversation at a café. Picture this: We were outside sitting by the Vltava river. The sun was setting, and we were having a deep discussion about Quantum Physics. I’ll remember it forever. It was truly a life-changing experience.

PS, that’s amazing about the insurgents in Iraq! That totally floored me. Thanks, Bob.

From: Madison Bishop
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 12:04 PM
Subject: RE: Bob Wendle becomes new Divisional Sales VP

My favorite Bob experience: When I was in high school, Bob was a friend of my parents and took me with him to Paris to learn about business. I remember the time at the hotel with Bob. He told me to call him “Mr. Horse Cock.” I went from young lady to grown woman thanks to Bob. What a life changing experience!

From: Terrance Ames
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 12:09 PM
Subject: RE: Bob Wendle becomes new Divisional Sales VP

During the planet’s last mass extinction of fertile males, Bob was the only survivor and the one who single-handedly (!) repopulated the planet. It was a lot of fucking, but someone had to do it. So, in effect, Bob is everyone’s dad. Thanks Bob!

Bye Dad! We’ll miss you!

Also: The Wendlemeister was the first executive in history to spend one billion dollars ($1,000,000,000.00) redecorating his office. Congratulations on that achievement, Bob!

From: Bob Wendle
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 12:11 PM
To: Terrance Ames; Brittany Wells; Madison Bishop; Travis Dugan
Subject: What the ???
Importance: High

What the fuck is wrong with you? I want you all the hell out of here now or I will call security.

From: Terrance Ames
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 12:11 PM
To: Bob Wendle
Cc: Brittany Wells; Madison Bishop; Travis Dugan
Subject: Fuck you
Importance: High

Fuck you Bob, you worthless sack of shit. I’m nauseated by you and your ass kissers as you take another do nothing position and get paid 100 times what most company employees make.

And you are the dumbest fucker I’ve ever met.

Hope this helps.

From: Bob Wendle
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 2:12 PM
To: DIGDOP ALL; XCR ALL
Subject: Some changes

Team,

Terrance, Travis, Madison, and Brittany have decided to seek opportunities outside the company. We wish them success in their new endeavors. If you see any of them around the building, please notify security immediately.

Also, please refrain from discussing this matter.

Media inquiries should be directed to Waggener Edstrom. Please go through my Admin, Kimberly.

Bob